The Green-Vent Solar Attic Extraction Fan is an attic ventilation systems installed into both commercial and residential rooves to remove trapped heat. Green-Vent Solar uses energy from the sun so it costs you nothing to quietly exhaust the hot air and help reduce the cooling costs of your building and improve ventilation.
During the cooler months any moisture laden air trapped inside your roof/attic space can condense in the cooler air resulting in the growth of mold and mildew. Circulating clean fresh air will reduce the occurrence of this and prolong the life of your roof.
- Fully adjustable solar panel – tilts and rotates so even if the unit is not sitting on the roof facing north, you can angle it to get the best north-facing position.
- Improved solar panel design.
- High output motor.
- High performace lightweight fan blade.
- Guaranteed performance – no wind required.
- Optional Thermostat included.
- Quick and easy installation – 30 minutes or less.
- Flashing designed to fit any roof type.
- Extremely quiet operation.
- Air flow rate is 450L/sec.
- Throat size 300mm.
- Environmental Control System is optional extra.
- Air flow rate is 750L/sec.
- Comes with Environmental Control System – runs on 12V power of the Solar panel (ie. no sun then it doesn’t operate). Optional upgrade available for transformer to connect to mains power. ECS controls the fan – automatic settings are:
- Temperature – turns fan ON at 27 degrees Celsius and OFF at 25 degrees Celsius.
- Humidity – turns fan ON at 75%RH and OFF at 65%RH.
- When running on mains power the fan will run for 8 minutes every half hour.